Union Public Service Commission issued The Notice of Exam for NDA 2 Recruitment 2022 on the 18th of May 2022 on their official,upsc.gov.in. Candidates looking forward to NDA 2 Exam 2022 must keep track of the dates, and those looking forward to the upcoming NDA Exams need to read this article to get more details about the UPSC NDA 2 recruitment 2022. Registration online in NDA 2022 is scheduled to run from 18th May 2022 to 14th June 2022.
NDA Exam is held two times per year to choose the certified contender for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA alongside Indian Naval Academy Courses (INAC) of the NDA for the 149th Course as well concerning the course of the 111th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) starting July in 2023. National Defence. The selection of qualified males and females will be based on examinations written by the candidates and SSB interviews.
NDA 2 Application Form 2022
Candidates who are enthusiastically waiting for the release of the official notice of NDA 2 recruitment from the authority, should know the job in detail. Go through the overview mentioned below to know about it in depth.
|Examination||National Defence Academy|
|Examination Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 100|
|Application Commencement Date||May 18th 2022|
|Application Closing Date||June 14th 2022|
|Admit Card||Three Weeks Before The Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||September 4th 2022|
Note: Candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated by visiting the official website now and then. Also, to get notified of an important notice on NDA 2 Recruitment 2022, bookmark our page.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA II recruitment 2022
The eligibility criteria required for applying in NDA 2 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates must be citizens either in India as well as Nepal.
- Candidates Can not married (Applicable both for Male and Females).
- The candidate’s DOB must not be born before 02 July 2003 or on or after 01 July 2006.
- Competitors should finish the halfway test from a supported college or board. ( For National Defense Academy)
- Candidates must pass the intermediate examination in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognised school or university. (For Naval Academy)
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
- HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
- JMI Recruitment 2022
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
UPSC NDA Application Fee
The expense of use for General Category up-and-comers is Rs 100/ -. The sum can be moved at each Branch of SBI with cash.
It very well may be made through the web banking office of the State Bank of India or straightforwardly utilising a Visa or MasterCard, or Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Candidates that belong to SC and ST candidates’ sons of JCOs/NCOsor ORs are exempt from paying the fee.
Documents required for filling UPSC NDA recruitment 2022
- Before finishing up the UPSC NDA I application structure, Candidates should save the accompanying records independently.
- Scanned photos of the photo and signature
- Photo-identity cards that are in the format of PDF (Aadhar Card / Voter Card/PAN Card Passport/ Driver License School Photo ID or any other ID photo Card provided by State or Central Government)
- Details of the bank account required to perform an online transaction
- Admit card and Marksheet of the classes 10-12
UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
UPSC NDA is the assessment cycle directed through the Union Public Service Commission to give the country youngsters keen on joining safeguard positions. The method of securing defence jobs via NDA 1 Exam 2022 is carried out in two phases:
- Written examination
- Intelligence & Personality Test (SSB)
Candidates who pass an examination written are called to take a personality test to assess their ability to communicate and their character. Applicants should pass each stage to have the option to see their names recorded on the legitimacy records. The merit list/final results are generated by UPSC using the total score of the Written Exam and an SSB. SSB will be taken into consideration in the final selection.
NDA 2 2022 Exam Centres
The vacancy for this post persists throughout the country. So, since NDA 2 is a national examination the centre of it will be across the nation. Around 70 cities in India will behold the exam centre of NDA 2. Another thing that candidates should know is that the centre allotment follows the process of first-apply-nearest-allot. So, if you want that you get to the nearest examination centre from your home, then don’t be late and apply as soon as possible.
To sum up, candidates who are thinking of appearing in this job exam must start taking preparation. NDA 2 is quite a tough examination to crack, but if you have the knowledge and above-mentioned details, it will be easy for you to pass the exam. If You have any questions or queries then comment in the comment box. we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.