The India Post GDS recruitment 2022 has begun all over India. India Post has initiated the release of 38,926 vacancies in various locations in India. The process of application will be in online mode on the official website of the India Post, which is http://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The department of the India Post Office has strictly mentioned that applications from any other resource other than online mode will not be accepted by the authority. So, if you don’t know much about the application process and are keen to know about it, then read our entire article.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
According to the official notification released by the postal department, the total number of vacancies is 38,926. So, eligible candidates from different states can apply for this job. Application for the India Post GDS recruitment 2022 began on 2nd May 2022, and the portal will open till 5th June 2022. So, if you are someone waiting for a postal job, then this could be your opportunity. However, before indulging in a detailed discussion, let’s take a look at the overview of the GDS job post.
|Job Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancy||38,926|
|Application Commencement Date||2nd May 2022|
|Application Closing Date||5th June 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Candidates need to have a 10th pass degree from authorized Higher Secondary schools.
- Needs Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- The 10th examination needs to be conducted by any recognized board of education organization of central or state government.
- NDA 2 Recruitment 2022
- REET Recruitment 2022
- ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
India Post GDS Age Limit 2022
- Candidates should not exceed the age of 40 while attending the examination.
- The ability to ride a cycle is mandatory for the candidates. It is due to the reason that GDS might have to go from one place to another for work-related purposes. Candidates who can ride scooters or bikes will also be eligible for the post.
Application Fees for GDS Recruitment 2022
|General / OBC / Economically Weaker Section (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST, PwD, Female||Nill|
India Post GDS Vacancy 2022 Assam, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan..etc
There are 35 states in India that have the vacancy around 38,926. There are many vacancies for the GDS post in each state which need to be filled as soon as possible. So, candidates from various states might be your golden chance to get a job in the postal sector as the GDS. Here is a list of the vacancies in different states.
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
People who do not know the process of applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website, www.indiapost.gov.in, for registration.
- The registration form will pop up, and you will have to fill the form as per the details required, for example, name, date of birth, caste, phone number, parent’s name etc.
- Now, after carefully inputting the information, you need to click the submit button.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and verify your number.
- After that, you will see the application form and fill it out with the necessary documents like mark sheets, caste certificate, identity card etc. You need to scan the documents and upload them.
- Then, after completing the form, submit it.
- Next, you will be directly taken to the payment gateway. Pay the required amount and print out the receipt.
- Also, make a copy of the application form for further need.
- If you prefer to pay the amount in offline mode, then you will have to go to the Post office and submit the fee there.
Note: Candidates are suggested to save the copies of the registration form, application form and payment receipt in their mobile or desktop.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The India Post GDS recruitment selection process is entirely based on the marks obtained in class 10. No matter how much score you have in other degrees like graduation or post-graduation, you will be examined on the basis of your mark acquired in the board exam of class 10. Higher educational qualifications will not have any kind of advantage. The concerned authority of the postal sector will make a merit list as per the mark of class 10 of the students of your locality. The marks of the candidates will be aggregated into ratios with a precision of four decimals.
To conclude, here you have all the important information about the GDS recruitment 2022 all over the country. If you have further queries and need to know more, visit the official website of the India Post. If you have any questions or queries related to this recruitment comment in the comment box. we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
Totally 38,926 Posts are in this Recruitment.
05 June 2022 is the last date of GDS Recruitment.