Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Scheduled exams for various posts this year for IBPS PO 2022, IBPS Clerk 2022, IBPS Specialist officer 2022, IBPS RRB 2022 etc. Every year more than 10 lac students Fill out the Application form in IBPS Bank Exam 2022. Before applying for the IBPS Online Application Form Via their Website ibps.in all Candidates need to check their eligibility first whether they are eligible or not.
Here department divides all students into some categories like General, OBC, SC/ST, (Persons With Disabilities) PWD, Ex-servicemen, etc. Each category of aspirants has different eligibility terms, reservation norms, and relaxations. Here Each category aspirants have their different eligibility terms, reservation norms, and relaxation. Here are Complete details about IBPS Bank Exam 2022: PWD Candidates Eligibility Criteria + Guidelines so read this article till the end.
IBPS Bank Exam 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is known as IBPS. Every year IBPS Released the recruitment for all eligible candidates. Institute of Banking Personnel Organize Different Sector Examination Like IBPS PO Exam 2022, Ibps Clerk Exam 2022, Ibps Bank Exam 2022 etc. Every year 10 Lakhs Eligible Candidates Applying for IBPS Exam But Not Know Eligibility Criteria + Guidelines Before Applying Online Application Form So Here all Detail Read the Complete Article.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Different Sector||IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS Bank, Etc.|
|Examination Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Who is a Person With Disability (PWD)?
Federal laws define a person with a disability as “Anyone who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; has a record of such impairment, or is regarded as having such an impairment.”
Major life activities include walking, talking, hearing, seeing, breathing, learning, performing manual tasks, and caring for oneself.
Definition of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) According to IBPS Exam
- Visually Impaired (VI) = नेत्रहीन
- Deaf & Hearing Impaired (HI) = बहरापन
- Orthopaedically Challenged (OC) = अस्थि विकलांग
- Physically Handicapped (PH) = शारीरिक रूप से विकलांग.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for PWD Candidates for IBPS Exam?
In the case of persons with a disability what kind of disability is acceptable for IBPS? First of all, you should check your IBPS Exam eligibility for PWD candidates. Which Person with disability act 1995 clearly mention that every participant will take benefits of the person with the disability only if he/she suffers from more than 40% of the relevant disability. And is certified by the Medical Board constituted by the Central /State Government. You will need to show your original certificates at the time of the interview.
A candidate with the following disability is eligible to apply for the IBPS Bank Exam. Do You belong to PWD Category?
Visually Impaired (VI) = Blindness (अंधापन)
- The total absence of sight,
- Visual acuity is not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse. These are visual disability criteria.
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in the magnified font, and all such candidates will be eligible for the compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour Or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the substance of the test in the magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
Deaf and Hearing Impaired (HI)
A person with total loss of hearing in both ears. A person cannot hear or understand sounds even after the amplified speech. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
Orthopaedically Challenged (OC)
A person with a locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of a minimum of 40% can apply.
- BL – Both legs affected but not arms,
- OA – One arm affected (Right or Left) with impaired reach or weakness of grip or ataxia,
- OL – One leg affected (Right or Left)
- MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance.
Guidelines for Persons With Disabilities using a Scribe
- A candidate who uses a writer gets extra 20 minutes for every hour of the IBPS Exam 2022.
- The candidate can use their scribe at his/her own cost during the online examination. The scribe can be from any academic stream.
- If a candidate is visually impaired and is not using the service of a scribe, then he/she may opt for the magnified font.
- For the post of Specialist Officer, the scribe should be from a different academic stream than that prescribed for the post.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- a. Blindness and low vision;
- b. deaf and hard of hearing;
- c. locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy;
- d. autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- e. multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability:
Note: Definition of the above-specified disabilities will be as per “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016”.
The allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and as per vacancies reported to IBPS by the RRBs.
Guidelines for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities using a Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed are adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
1. The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
2. The scribe may be from any academic stream. However, for Specialist Officers’ posts, the scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post.
3. Both the candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the CRP.
4. Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for the compensatory time of 20 minutes or otherwise advised for every hour of the examination.
5. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the online examination under CRP RRB VI. If a violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, the candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
6. Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system-based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he/she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for the compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
All participants must check carefully for their eligibility. And IBPS Department also gives ten years of age relaxation in all posts. IBPS Disability certificate format of PWD certificates to be submitted at the time of interview etc. can be downloaded from the IBPS website Ibps.in.
We hope this article gives you lots of information about IBPS Bank Exam 2022: PWD Candidates Eligibility Criteria + Guidelines Share this with your friends that it can help others. If you have any questions or Doubt comment in the comment box.
|IBPS Website||Click Here|
|CELSGD Homepage||Click Here|