Here is good news for the job seekers who are waiting for the government job HSSC clerk by the Haryana government. Haryana Staff selection commission has published the upcoming vacancy for multiple clerk positions in numerous departments of Government. HSSC clerk recruitment 2022 is one of them and the official notification will be released soon all the details will be available on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission official website @hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022
Firstly, applicants should go to the main website of the authority, http://hssc.gov.in, and look for the link to download the actual notification. So, in this official notice, candidates will perceive all the necessary information about the recruitment. However, you need to download the pdf and carefully read the entire write-up. After that, if you can ensure that you have all the requirements, you can apply for the post. However, if you don’t fulfil the eligibility criteria, your application will be rejected. You won’t be able to appear in the examination without having those mentioned conditions.
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
Last date to apply
|It will be released soon|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2022
- Candidates should have qualified 12th/Graduation from a government recognized university or college.
- Also, candidates should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to the 10th Standard mandatorily.
- Candidates should have a valid Haryana CET score.
- Candidates interested in Haryana clerk jobs should be minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 42 years old eligible.
- Also, the age relaxation for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 as per govt norms.
The application for HSSC clerk recruitment 2022 has different examination fees for different categories of applicants. Here is a complete list of the candidates belonging to different categories. Applicants must know that they would have to pay the required examination fee while applying for it. Also, make sure to download the receipt of the fee paid to avoid any kind of discrepancy. So, to apply for the clerk job, application fees are levied as below:
HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2022 Exam Pattern
HSSC clerk exam will be conducted through offline mode and includes objective-type questions of 100 marks. As well as, no negative marking will be there for any wrong answer in the exam.
Name of Subjects
|Total no of marks|
Socio-Economic criteria and experience
General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and other relevant subjects as applicable.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022 consists of 3 parts. Firstly, the candidates will be evaluated according to the score of their Haryana CET exam. Then the authority will make a merit list according to the mark obtained on the written test. After that, finally, they will call you for an interview to recruit you.
- A valid Haryana CET score is mandatory
- Written test
How to Apply Online for the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2022?
HSSC Clerk recruitment 2022 application form will be released soon on their official website. Candidates can start applying for numerous posts via online mode. Besides, here are steps to apply for this post.
- Firstly, go to the main website of the department of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, http://hssc.gov.in.
- Secondly, look for the link to student registration. Without registering yourself, you won’t be able to apply.
- Thirdly, after registering successfully search the link to the application form and click on it.
- Fourthly, the application form will pop up on your screen.
- Fifthly, now very carefully fill out the form. Upload all the necessary documents like photos, caste certificate, identification card, mark sheets, etc. (Candidates should upload properly scanned documents)
- Sixthly, before submitting the form, re-check the given information.
- Finally, the payment page will appear. Applicants have to pay the fees as per their category. There are different types of payment gateways. Also, make sure to print a copy of the payment receipt. Now, at last, download the pdf file of the application form and make a copy.
To conclude, now that you know the eligibility criteria, application process and all, do the application as fast as the application form is released. When the application form will get released, we will share the link on our page. So that interested candidates can simply use that link to apply for the posts. Bookmark our page for more updates.
|Official Website||Click Here|