Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has made an official announcement about a slew of vacant positions. HPSSC has recently published a recruiting campaign to fill 1508 open positions. So, the official website @hpssb.hp.gov.in has published the whole announcement. Furthermore, the online application procedure for HPSSC Recruitment 2022 has begun on 31st May 2022. However, the application for this post will end on 30th June 2022. But, applications sent by mail or fax will not be considered by the Commission. So, candidates must read the whole of this post to ensure if they are eligible for this position or not.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022
There are so many posts like Veterinary Pharmacist, Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Lineman, Sub-Station Attendant (SSA), Electrician (Electrical) etc. It has been announced that the application link for the recruitment of 1508 vacancies for a variety of positions is on the website. Candidates have until 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2022, to complete the application form before the online link is deactivated. In order to apply for a position with the HPSSC, applicants must carefully read the instructions and other terms and conditions. Those are accessible on the HPSSC’s website.
The official notification for HPSSC Recruitment 2022 is out now. So, you can download the pdf of the notice from the authority website. Furthermore, the notice includes very minute and important instructions and conditions. Candidates must read the entire thing to make sure they fulfil all the conditions. However, here in this article, we have written the summary of that big notice pdf. So, you should read this entire article if you are reluctant to read the notice. The same things are being covered here.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
Application Starting Date
|31st May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||
30th June 2022
- Candidates must behold a pass certificate of graduation degree from any government authorized institution.
- However, they must have all the certificates and mark sheets of the course.
- Firstly, beginning on 01/01/2022, all applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe/Other Backward Classes/Persons with Disabilities/Children/Grandchildren of Himachal Pradesh’s freedom Fighters may have their upper age restriction relaxed by five years in order to apply.
- Ex-servicemen can also have the age-relaxation under the regulations and directions of the state’s government.
Note: The application fees are non-refundable.
The selection procedure of HPSSC Recruitment 2022 is exam based. So, there will be 200 MCQs worth 100 points in the written objective screening exam, which will take two hours to complete. There will be 12 questions in total, each worth one-half of a mark. In addition, those who pass the Written Objective Screening Test will be eligible to take the skill tests, which will be administered as appropriate. After all of these are over, the board will make a merit list of the candidates. Finally, they will call the applicants for an interview as per the merit list.
Application Process for HPSSC Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, on the ORA’s official website, the candidate must choose the option “Sign up” to register themselves as a candidate.
- Secondly, once the registration process is complete, the applicant will use the user name and password he or she generated during the registration process to log in to the application.
- After that, applicants may apply for a position by clicking the “Apply” button next to the description of the position on the website, http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Then, the candidate must choose a desired district and tehsil from which to take the test.
- After picking the district and tehsil of preference, the candidate must provide personal and contact information.
- Then, candidates must scan and submit their picture and signature after completing the personal and contact information section of the application.
- This is the seventh step in the application process, and it requires the applicant to supply information on his or her schooling.
- Finally, pay the fees. As a final step in the ORA process, make sure that the application status has been set to “fee received.”
Important Instructions for HPSSC Recruitment 2022
- Before filling out ORA, applicants must read the guidelines on the HPSSC website, http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Otherwise, incomplete ORAs without fees, photos, and signatures will be rejected.
- Candidates should apply online early, before the deadline. Due to system overload on deadlines, forms may not be submitted.
- Candidates must input their name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth. Matriculation certificate, picture, and signature. Scan size scanned signature should be less than 30kb. After completing the Otherwise, the application is incomplete.
- However, candidates must meet category, experience, age, qualification requirements (s), etc. as stated in the ad to prevent rejection.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/institute of Himachal Pradesh.
- Only legitimate inhabitants are eligible for post-reservation benefits. S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF, and Physically. Orthopedically Disabled/Visually Impaired/Blind/Hearing Impaired/Deaf & Dumb/BPL etc.
- Also, the applicant must have the required qualifications for the post(s)Online Recruitment Application Deadline (ORA).
- Only one application per post is permitted. Forms for Same-post candidates risk rejection.
- The Commission will not accept faxed or mailed applications.
- Married daughters/granddaughters of liberation fighters and ex-servicemen are eligible for Ward subject to the result of SLP No.
- Eligibility for SPORTSMAN positions is based on departmental guidelines.
- SC, ST, and OBC certificates should be parental. However, if not, their candidacy is rejected.
- OBC HP applicants must present OBC certificates in the approved manner.
- An Income and Asset Certificate from DC/ADC/ADM/SDO (Civil) of the region where the applicant and/or family resides
- If a post allocated for EWS can’t be filled owing to a lack of qualified EWS applicants, such openings for that year won’t be carried over. However, if no EWS applicant is available, the job will be considered de-reserved and filled by an unreserved non-EWS applicant.