The staff selection commission has made an announcement for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022. There is a need for 835 head constables in the Delhi Police. So, the authority has published an official notice on the official website www.ssc.nic.in for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable on May 17th, 2022. So, many applicants throughout India were waiting for this notification and now they are waiting for the recruitment process to begin.
Therefore, interested people after completing their 12th pass academic career can apply for this particular post. The portal will remain open for candidates till June 16, 2022. The candidates who are capable enough to clear all three rounds will have the job for themselves. The candidates can log in to the official website and register an application for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable. So, if you are a candidate and want to know everything about this recruitment, then go through the complete article. You will be able to find all the necessary details related to Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022.
Delhi police head constable recruitment 2022
The authority has published the official notice regarding the job post. So we suggest the candidates download the pdf of the notification and go through it. Candidates must read the notice carefully so that they don’t miss any vital point. All the necessary information starting from the qualification to the application process is there in that notice. However, for your convenience, we will be giving the same information in this post.
|Delhi Police Department|
Head Constable (Ministerial)
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Date of Notification||
17th May 2022
Application Commencement Date
|17th May 2022|
|Application Closing Date||
16th June 2022
Last date for fee submission
|16th June 2022|
Mode of application
The job seekers do have certain dream jobs. The job of Head Constable at Delhi Police Station is always prestigious and a dream job for quite a few people. Therefore, it is important for these people to know the criteria that they are looking for in order to apply for Delhi police head constable recruitment 2022.
- The candidates have to complete the higher secondary or 10+2 (12th) from any of the recognised boards.
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should come under the age group of 18 years or more and 25 years or less.
- The birth dates for the candidates should come from January 2nd, 1997 to January 1st, 2004.
- The applicants should have good typing speed on a computer. They have to type 30 English words within a minute and 25 Hindi words within a minute to qualify for the three rounds of the selection process.
Age Relaxation for SC,ST,OBC
- The SC and ST cast members should be within 30 years of age.
- The OBC, recognised by the Govt. of NCT, Delhi, should be under the age of 28 years.
- The age limit for widows and divorced women who are legally separated from their husbands and have not remarried is 35 for general, 38 for OBC, and 40 for ST and SCs.
- Sportspersons have a relaxation period of up to 30 years. These people should either represent their state or be represented at the national level within three years from the date of the advertisement.
- Someone who is already from the Delhi police department will have a relaxation of 40 years if he or she is a general candidate, 43 years if he or she is an OBC, and 45 years if he or she is from an SC or ST background.
- The disabled candidates can also nominate for the post of head constable. The age limit should be 35 years for the general category, 38 years for the OBC category, and 40 years for the SC and ST categories.
Delhi police head constable recruitment 2022 Online Apply
If you are an applicant, then you must know the process to apply for the Delhi police head constable recruitment 2022. If you are still not aware, then you need to go through the points and understand the procedure. An illustration of the online procedure is given below:
- Log in to the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
- After logging in, you will find the option as an online form of Delhi Police Head Constable application form.
- Then fill in the online form with the appropriate details and documents.
- Pay the fees and then take out the printout of those forms.
Candidates applying for Delhi police head constable should know the application fees. Unless the application fees are deposited, your application is not accepted. So, you should be careful to deposit Rs 100 for the application. The application fee is applicable only for general, OBC, and UR. If you are not from one of these categories, then you don’t need to pay. The application form is free for you, but you need to come up with a document in support.
The selection process for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
The candidates for the recruitment of Delhi police head constable are expected to qualify to get themselves shortlisted. The process is discussed in detail:
- The test will be objective in nature and based on a computer.
- There will be a test for physical tolerance.
- You will also have to qualify for the typing test and then go for the formatting test.
- Then the document verification.
The entire blog should have been useful in guiding you through the Delhi police head constable recruitment 2022 process. If you are still looking for something, then you can visit the official website, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in and look for the information. If You have any questions or doubts related to this post comment in the comment box. we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|