Cowin Certificate Download by Using Mobile Number or Name/Whatsapp/Digilocker/Aarogya Setu App – The Cowin Portal is hosted by the Central Government of India. It is used for the Book Vaccination slot, Certificate download, and Vaccination Statics. Till 18th April 2022 more than 99,75,82,082 People have successfully taken the 1st Dose and 84,29,49,796 People have successfully taken the 2nd Dose and 2,39,97,776 People have successfully done the Precausition Dose of Covid-19. A total of 1,86,45,29,654 People have Successfully been Vaccinated. Here in this article, we have mentioned all the detailed guides for Downloading Cowin Vaccine Certificate online Through Mobile Number, Digilocker app, Aarogyasetu App,…….etc.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download
- 1 Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download
- 2 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate?
- 3 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by COWIN?
- 4 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number?
- 5 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Aarogya Setu App?
- 6 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name?
The Covid Vaccine Certificate is Mandatory in Many Places in India. If you wish to travel from one state to another state by the Flight/Train, you will need to show your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. Not only in Travel, but You will also need a vaccine certificate for hotel booking, Restaurants, hospitals, the National level examination and many more other places and examinations.
There are a large number of Populations facing errors When People Download the Covid Vaccine Certificate. Because they are not known for vaccine downloading methods. you can download the vaccine certificate from the Cowin.gov.in portal or the Aarogya setu app. Read this article till the end to know all methods to Download Vaccine Certificate.
|Certificate Name||Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Dose 1 Vaccination||99,75,82,082 (as on 18th April 2022)|
|Dose 2 Vaccination||84,29,49,796 (as on 18th April 2022)|
|Precaution Dose||2,39,97,776 (as on 18th April 2022)|
|Total Vaccination||1,86,45,29,654 (as on 18th April 2022)|
|Total Registration||1,07,92,54,031 (as on 18th April 2022)|
|Vaccination Type||Covishield (Most Uses)|
|Total No. of Vaccination
|33,494 (as on 18th April)|
On 17th September 2021, India has made a big record of more than 2 crore vaccination in a Day. which is a really big number. There are a total of 33,494 (as on 18th April) sites Conducting Vaccination which is a total of 32,428 Governmental Sites and 1,066 Private Sites.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate?
In this way, to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate we have given some ways to download it. all ways of downloading the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate are workable methods. You can choose any one ways to Download the Vaccine Certificate.
Some ways to Download the Covid Vaccine Certificate are the Following: “Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Cowin” “Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar Card” “Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number” and “Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name” and “Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Digilocker” Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Aarogyasetu App”.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by COWIN?
To Download the Covid Vaccine Certificate by COWIN Portal you have to follow the following steps to easy to Download.
NOTE: When you Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Cowin.gov.in Portal You need the Mobile Number which was registered at the time of the first dose Registration.
- On the way to Download the Vaccine Certificate by COWIN First of all, go to the Cowin Official Portal @Cowin.gov.in.
- After Visiting the official Portal You look at your Computer/Mobile Screen and Tap on the Register/Sign in which is on the right side of Webpage.
- Click on the Register/Sign in option you will ask for Register Mobile Number fill in the Mobile Number and Click on the GET OTP option.
- Then, you will receive an OTP on your Mobile Phone fill in OTP and tap on VERIFY & PROCEED Option.
- After taping on the above-mentioned option you will redirect to another page where you find your certificate and Download and Print it.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number?
- Visit the official Website of the Government of India Cowin.gov.in
- Click on Login/Register button.
- Now, You will log in with your registered mobile number and Enter OTP who received it on your mobile phone.
- Then, click on the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
- After taping on the above-mentioned option you will see your Covid Vaccine Certificate on Your Mobile/Computer Screen. Then Click on Download Button and Print your Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Aarogya Setu App?
- First of all, You will open ya Download Aarogya setu App (You can download the Aarogya setu App from the Play Store or Apple Store).
- After opening the Application, Log in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin option (the Cowin option will top on the Application).
- Now, Enter your 13-digit Reference ID then Click on the Vaccination Certificate Option.
- Then, Click on the Download Button and get print your Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name?
- On the way to the Download Vaccine Certificate by Name, first of all, go to the cowin.gov.in Portal.
- Then, You will find the three-dot option on COWIN Portal and Click it.
- After clicking on the Three Dot Option, a Pop-up Page will be visible to you, where you will find the Vaccine Service option and click on it.
- Then, You will Redirect to another webpage where you will ask mobile number, and enter your Register Mobile Number.
- Then, Click on OTP Option.
- After clicking on the above option Fill the OTP and Click on Verify & Proceed.
- Then, you will open a new webpage where you search for your name and Tap.
- After Taping your name you will be able to Download and Print Your Covid Vaccine Certificate.
We hope this article gives you lots of information About the Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download after reading this article if you have any questions or Doubts comment in the Comment box. We will try to answer all your questions as soon possible as. THANKS