The Atal Pension Yojana is one of the important schemes that the government of India announced in the year 2015. The unorganized sectors’ employees can have the most out of this particular scheme. This particular scheme intends to assure a secure pension for the retired life.
Atal Pension yojana eligibility
The eligibility criteria that an individual needs to come under to witness the benefits of the scheme are listed in the points given below:
- The scheme is for every Indian who is willing to have the benefit in their old days.
- This belongs to the age group of 18 years to 40 years.
- Toto register for the scheme, you need to have a savings bank account or post office savings bank account.
- You need to provide the mobile number for periodic updates on the APY scheme and you may provide the Aadhar as well though it’s not mandatory for enrolling yourself in the scheme.
How to download the Atal pension yojana form?
The Atal Pension Yojana form can easily be accessed and used for enrolling yourself into the useful scheme. Here are ways by which you can have the form for yourself:
The forms are available in offline mode. To collect the form, you need to reach out to your nearest branch that participates in the scheme.
And, if you are well accustomed to the online mode or you have the proximity to avail it online then these are the below-mentioned steps that will help you to do so.
- Log in to the official website of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) i.e., www.pfrda.org.in.
- And then look for the Atal Pension Yojana form and download it.
- Jaa Lifestyle Login
- e-Shram Card Apply Online & Status Check
- PM Kisan eKYC Status Check
- UP Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana?
After downloading or availing of the forms, you need to fill the form as per the instruction. Provide the data that is expected and attach the required documents that are asked to submit in the forms. After filling and attaching the document, reach out to the nearest bank that is having the scheme and submit it. The APY account will be opened and informed to you. Make sure that online submission is not possible, you need to submit to the respective bank.
How to fill up the Atal pension yojana form?
Here are the steps to fill out the APY form. The steps are as follows:
- Section 1 will have the bank details. One should fill this with the bank name, bank account number, and bank branch name.
- Section 2 will have the personal details that you need to fill in with the applicant’s name, date of birth, marital status, email id, name of the spouse, beneficiary details, mobile number, and the Aadhar card number for the subscriber, beneficiary and the spouse.
- Section 3 will have the pension details. You need to fill in this detail to get the pension amount and the monthly contribution amount.
- There is also an additional detail that is mandatory for the nominee who is a minor. Here you need to provide the data of birth of the minor candidate, the name of his or her guardian, if he or she a beneficiary of statutory social security schemes, and whether is he or she an income taxpayer or not.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
There will be times when the body doesn’t permit you to give a consistent effort and may not be able to serve others that you used to do in your younger days. At that time, it becomes difficult to earn for your daily requirements and that is when you need the assistance of the Atal Pension Yojana. After retirement age, such sources of income become vital and reliable. These are some of the major reasons to have APY:
- The income potential decreases with the age and that is when you need the source of income.
- With the rise of the nuclear family, elderly people are splitting their economy and such facilities are acting as a boon to them.
- Also, the current market value is increasing. Hence, the use of pension funds is helping elderly people to manage smoothly.
- The pension fund has allowed people to have a better standard of living at their retirement age.
- An assured source of income will allow the elderly people to live a dignified life in the olden days.
A smaller saving in the fund of Atal Pension Yojana can be a huge asset in your old days. Yes, the instalments on monthly basis are minimum but the return will have lots of value as you might not have the earning sources after the age of 60 years. This will not only help you but also your family in their need. The concept is to help elderly citizens so that more numbers of people can participate in this scheme.